P&O Cruise Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is personal retirement planning franchise limited. 35/327 Great North Road, Grey Lynn, 1021, Auckland (“Promoter”).
HOW TO ENTER
2. To be eligible to enter, individuals must be over 18 years of age and must submit their entry in accordance with the Terms and Conditions during the promotional period.
3. During the Auckland Home Show promotional period entrants must visit www.goodlifeadvice.co.nz/competition and complete their details or fill in a postcard entry at the venue and submit this.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. Promotion commences on 11/9/13. Entries close at 6pm NZT on 15/9/2013.The judging will take place at 35/327 Great North Road, Grey Lynn, 1021, Auckland on 30 October 2013 at 2pm NZT. This competition is a game chance in determining the winner.
10. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
11. By entering, the entrant warrants that the entry:
a. is original and not copied, and was created by the entrant;
b. does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person;
c. does not include (or link to) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Without limitation, entrants must not include (or include a link to) any content that involves malice, swearing or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court;
d. does not include (or link to) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists (“Copyright Content”), unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include (or link to) any Copyright Content in their entry, they must not include it. By including any Copyright Content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they are entitled to do so; and
e. contains no viruses or other computer code or material embedded in it which may have a negative impact on the Goodlife Financial Advice website, this competition or any network or third party computer systems.
12. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone. The winner must claim the prize by 7 November 2013 by replying to the notification email or confirming via phone. If the winner does not claim prize within the specified time limit, the entrant who submitted the second best entry (as judged by the judges) will be notified by email
14. One New Zealand winner will win a $4,000 Cruise for two adults
15. The prize does not include airfares, transfers, additional accommodation made necessary by flight schedules, additional meals or drinks purchased on board or other spending money.
16. Prizes must be taken on the date specified by the Promoter. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Standard terms and conditions of travelling with P&O Cruises will apply, including any applicable age restrictions. See Booking and Passage Terms and Conditions at www.pocruises.co.nz which passengers will be bound by.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion. All entrants participating in this promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) attendance at the prize event.
23. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.